The 2014 Resource Recycling Conference will be held on September 15-17, 2014 at the New Orleans Hilton Riverside in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The Resource Recycling Conference is the premier conference for the recycling industry's most influential policy leaders, CEOs and government officials. The Resource Recycling Conference features:
- Engaging sessions from industry experts
- Educational workshops
- A bustling tradeshow
Nearly 500 recycling professionals from 37 states and four Canadian provinces attended this exclusive event in 2013, and recycling's best and brightest will be on hand again at the 2014 conference.
Why You Should Attend
Keep up-to-date and see what is new in the industry.
Learn how to take advantage of the economy to maintain and grow your recycling operation. Leading experts will present extensive and detailed industry assessments, including:
- Overview of the latest changes in material diversion policy
- An in depth analysis of market prices for various recycled commodities
- Processing challenges and techniques for specific material types
- Best practices for program growth
- And a host of other issues.
Endless networking opportunities with leaders in the industry.
The Resource Recycling Conference is your opportunity to network with clients, prospective partners, colleagues, vendors and industry leaders all in one location. With meeting everyone in one location, you will save precious time and travel expenses.
Who Should Attend
- Managers of local recycling systems
- Recycling service providers
- Processors and consumers of recyclables
- Environmental organization executives
- Local, state, and federal waste management official
- Potential investors
電話: 0086‐10‐85569009 携帯: 0086‐13357103398
ファクス:0086‐10‐65565338 QQ: 2844149814
AQSIQ国内收货人 - AQSIQ国内收货人 - 网易博客